Every car owner should know how to jump-start a dead car battery, this is a very useful life skill. Knowing how to start a car can save you valuable time and money, and you no longer have to call a tow truck.
How to jump-start the car?
1. Wave to a passer-by, or ask a friend to help you get through another car and start a dead battery car.
2. If drivers always have a portable jump starter in their trunk, it can save more time and start the car easily.
How to jump-start the car using the jump starter?
1. Connect the jumper lamps to the car battery;
2. Plug the jump cable into the battery pack;
3. Turn it on and start your car;
4. Remove the clamps.